A. ROEGE HOVE IS LOOKING FOR A PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN COPENHAGEN!
Are you passionate about creating quality products and ensuring the supply chain runs efficiently? A. ROEGE HOVE is looking for a motivated and energetic Production and Logistics Manager to join our team in Copenhagen. The ideal candidate will be highly structured, have an interest and experience in both production and logistics, strong coordinating skills and a positive mindset.
- Have daily contact with our factories, suppliers, and manufacturers to ensure that all production, deliveries and deadlines are running as planned.
- Constantly optimize, identify, and implement processes to support efficient production and deliveries.
- Control the quality of products, negotiate prices, and source new suppliers when needed.
- Create and manage timelines, budgets, and deadlines for the production process, both long and short term.
- Consistently meet targets within all aspects of the position from prices and quality to timely delivery.
- Meet requests from the design and development department.
- Coordinate B2B and B2C shipments and further ad hoc tasks.
- Opportunity to travel for fairs, sourcing and factory visits.
- You are structured and work independently and responsibly with any given task.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills as well as attention to detail and the will to follow through on all tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience from a similar job.
- You have great time management and organizational skills and can handle multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time.
- Self-motivating and outgoing team player with an ability to keep calm in all situations. A direct and solution-oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and decision-making.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, professional, and creative environment.
- Experience with professional supplier relationships.
- You are passionate about fashion, logistics and production.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We offer a varied and challenging job in our studio in Copenhagen where you will be part of a small but strong, creative, and passionate team. You will gain great responsibility, unique experience and get an insight into multiple departments.
The position is 30 hours per week starting from 1st of July – starting date can be flexible, finding the right candidate is our first priority.
If you find the position interesting, please send your CV and motivational letter to Sofie Pazdecki, email@example.com as soon as possible.